The International Facility Management Association (IFMA) defines Facility Management as: “A profession that encompasses multiple disciplines to ensure functionality of the built environment by integrating people, place, process and technology.”
EQUANS disposes of the appropriate know-how to manage and deliver a wide range of Facility Management services and solutions to commercial and residential estates, luxury hotels, hospitals, industries, logistic platforms and public companies.
EQUANS understands the delivery of a complex FM service provision as a durable partnership:
- managing the efficient service provision as per the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA),
- sourcing services, repairs and material from approved suppliers,
- maintaining documentation and recording all tasks via our Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) software – AFM (Alstanet),
- ensuring compliance with local Fire, Life, Health and Environmental safety codes and norms,
- reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPI),
- preparing budget and investment recommendations.
We have the capacity to perform all Technical Facility Management services and to manage the following third parties contracted services:
- cleaning and outside cleaning,
- snow removal and winter services,
- moving and space planning,
- copy and print,
- keys and badges management,
- meeting room management,
- pest control,
- clear reporting and communication channels,
- eased financial controlling,
- Full compliance with environmental, hygiene, health and fire safety local codes and laws,
- freed resources for our customers core-business,
EQUANS Optimal s.r.o.
Tel. +420 222 590 510
EQUANS Facility s.r.o.
Tel. +420 267 054 816