Equans offers its customers all engineering activities related to the preparatory and implementation phase of the project.
In the preparatory part of the project, engineering focuses mainly on activities related to project documentation and comprehensive services related to representing the builder, or securing all necessary permits and approvals that lead to successful construction authorized by the authorities.
- securing opinions of the concerned state and local government authorities
- negotiations with all utility managers
- negotiations of all other related administrative proceedings (water permit proceedings, monument care...)
- securing property law negotiations of the construction ( future contracts for easements - easements, future purchase contracts, negotiations for the right of access to the land, contracts for the right to carry out construction, etc.)
Following the issued construction permit, implementation engineering, on behalf of the builder, ensures contractual relations and negotiations with all entities whose rights are or could be affected by the construction and ensures that the conditions for the implementation of the construction specified in the final construction permit are met.
- construction coordination
- excavation permits
- lease agreements and site access negotiations
- traffic engineering measures for site encroachments and facilities
- traffic signage